Raymarine Satellite TV Antenna Systems
High Performance Entertainment
Raymarine's Satellite TV antennas bring the same combination of high performance and ease-of-use to your onboard entertainment that you would expect from your home entertainment system. Housed in a compact dome, our antenna systems automatically track and receive satellite TV signals in almost any conditions - guaranteed quick, clear, reliable access to hundreds of digital channels.
Available with 13 in (33 cm), 14.6 in (37 cm), 17.7 in (45 cm) and 23.6 in (60 cm) dish diameters.
Satellite TV Features
Better Technology - Better Reception
Unique Wide Range Search (WRS) technology means Raymarine's antennas can identify and acquire satellite signals as quickly as possible. When you've got a fix on the satellite signal you want, the tracking algorithms will help ensure you keep it. They're built to cope with tough conditions too.
Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) continuously measures, and compensates for your vessel's heading, pitch and roll - keeping your antenna locked on a satellite for a clear picture, whatever the weather or waves are doing.
- Dual or Quad LNB design for multiple receivers - connect multiple television receivers and tune into different channels on each television - Dual systems (Raymarine 33STV and 37STV) allow the connection of two and the Quad (Raymarine 45STV and 60STV) allow four.
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcast) compatible.
- High Definition (HD) compatible.
- NMEA 0183 GPS position input capability for reduced acquisition time.
- Conical scanning detects strongest satellite signal for enhanced stabilistaion.
- Rotating sub-reflector redirects signal for reduced dish movement and quieter operation.
- Built in GPS (not available on Raymarine 33STV model)
The perfect choice for small power and sailboat owners from 20-25ft (6-7.6m) looking to experience the best in on-board entertainment.
The space saving Raymarine 37 STV system is designed for vessels between 25-35ft (7.6-10.7m). At just 14.5in (37cm) diameter, this antenna is perfect for tight locations.
A great blend of size and performance, the Raymarine STV45 makes satellite television at sea a reality for owners of 35-50ft (10.7-15m) vessels.
The Raymarine 60STV extends satellite coverage with enhanced satellite tracking in regions prone to weaker satellite signals. The Raymarine 60STV offers all the advantages of the Raymarine 45STV, plus a few more. Automated Skew Control ensures maximum signal strength while under way by optimising the LNB skew position.
Extra Features in the Raymarine 60STV model
- Enhanced signal reception and improved antenna gain for better performance.
- Wide elevation angles to maintain satellite fix.
- Automatic LNB skew control
Satellite TV Coverage
The Raymarine Satellite Television Antenna Systems can track a variety of DVB compatible and DSS (DirecTV) satellites.
To receive a satellite television service you will need to subscribe to the service from the relevant service provider.
Antenna Control Unit
- Provides power to the antenna.
- Displays antenna status.
- Contains diagnostic indicators.
- Enables manual satellite selection.
- Connects to PC for easy upgrades.
The antenna control comes as standard as part of the Satellite TV System.
Satellite TV Specifications
|Model||Raymarine 33STV||Raymarine 37STV||Raymarine 45STV||Raymarine 60STV|
|System Available for||Europe|
|Suggested Vessel Size||20-25ft|
(over 15.2 m)
|Built in GPS||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dual or Quad Band||Dual||Quad|
|High Definition Compatible||Yes|
|Weight||9.9lbs (4.5kg)||19.8lbs (9kg)||25.6lbs (11.6kg)||41.8lbs (19kg)|
|Antenna Gain||31 dBi||32 dBi||33 dBi||36 dBi|
|Elevation Range||+10º to +80º||0º to +90º||+5º to +90º|