Everything you love about the EX plus dual mirrors, reverse and a reboarding step.
Color & Specifications
White with Torch Red
Black with Azure Blue
|Available Colours||White with Torch Red or Black with Azure Blue|
|Length (m)||3.14 m|
|Width (m)||1.13 m|
|Height (m)||1.15 m|
|Dry Weight (kg)||265|
|Engine Type||3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||82 x 66.2|
|Pump Type||144mm High-pressure|
|Fuel Type Recommended||Regular Unleaded|
|Fuel Supply System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Fuel Capacity (liter)||50|
|Lubrication System||Dry Sump|
|Total Oil Capacity (liter)||3.5|
|Storage Capacity (liter)||29|
|Rider Capacity||1-3 persons|
This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
A standard feature in this entry-level WaveRunner.
Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
Standard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
With its lightweight TR-1 engine, the fuel economy of the EX Series matches Yamaha's reputation for excellent fuel efficiency.
Quick access to on-the-water essentials in the bow storage.
Extra-large storage in the glovebox is easily accessible.
Under Seat Storage
The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
Room for up to three on the EX Series means no one misses out on the fun.
Plenty of room for reboarding or relaxing after a swim.
The tow hook allows for easy, secure towing.
- Body and seat colors may differ from the actual models. In some cases, photos from other models may have been used. Please consult your nearest dealer before purchase.
- Please consult your nearest dealer for details regarding equipment and optional parts.
- Accessories shown in the photos are not included with these products.
- Product names, coloring and graphics may differ by country or area.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.