A Proven winner
Our most powerful WaveRunner equipped with the ultimate Supercharged Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine.
Color & Specifications
|Available Colours||Azure Blue or Lime Yellow|
|Length (m)||3.35 m|
|Width (m)||1.22 m|
|Height (m)||1.19 m|
|Dry Weight (kg)||349|
|Engine Type||Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||86 x 78|
|Pump Type||160mm High-pressure|
|Fuel Type Recommended||Premium Unleaded|
|Fuel Supply System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Fuel Capacity (liter)||70|
|Lubrication System||Wet Sump|
|Total Oil Capacity (liter)||5.3|
|Storage Capacity (liter)||93.2|
|Rider Capacity||1-3 persons|
1.8L SVHO ENGINE
Yamaha's 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any WaveRunner Personal WaterCraft before it.
The NanoXcel 2 hull of this race-ready WaveRunner provides a winning power-to-weight ratio.
Race Inspired Seat
Textured and bolstered for grip and comfort when charging into turns.
Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
New Ride Plate & Screen Intake
The new high-performance top-loader intake grate and race-designed ride plate for sharper handling and better hook up
Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
Custom Cut Footwell Mats
- Body and seat colors may differ from the actual models. In some cases, photos from other models may have been used. Please consult your nearest dealer before purchase.
- Please consult your nearest dealer for details regarding equipment and optional parts.
- Accessories shown in the photos are not included with these products.
- Product names, coloring and graphics may differ by country or area.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.